We offer an after-school program for grades K-8. Students will study, learn, play and make new friends in a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. Our program has a structured schedule that includes snack time, lessons that supplement the regular school curriculum, homework preparation, and play time.
Pickup at Local Schools
We can pick up your child at a local school (within a five-mile radius of our location in downtown Rutherford). Please contact us for more information about this service.
• Grades K-3: Monday through Friday 2.30-5.30 pm
• Grades 4-8: Monday through Friday 3.30-6:30 pm
The schedule for each day is as follows:
(1) 30 min snack time featuring grains/bread, vegetables/fruit, meat or meat alternatives. Beverages: water, juice, milk.
(2) 45 min enrichment class – alternating between arts, writing, math, science, and programming.
(3) 60 min homework time – an opportunity to work on homework assignments with an instructor.
(4) 45 min play time – board games and/or supervised physical activities (checkers, chess, mini bag toss, mini disc golf, magnetic darts, ring toss).
Our 1:5 staff-to-student ratio ensures that each student receives personalized attention and help. We carefully select our instructors to make sure that they have the right background and are passionate about education. Our staff’s first priority is the happiness and academic success of your child.
If you are unable to pick up your child by closing time, our staff can watch them until you get there. Please contact us for more information about this service.
The class size is 8-12 children. We ensure that each child gets personalized attention from our staff.
How To Apply
Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis until all spaces are filled. To apply, please contact us to receive an application form.
• Signed Application form
• Emergency card
Billing and Payment
Fees may be paid for the entire semester (3 months) or on a monthly basis. You may pay with cash, check, or credit card.
Additional siblings in the After-School Program receive a 20％ discount.
Please notify us if your child will not be attending on a certain day.